August 18, 2013

things I love (a good list).


In 2014 (very, very EARLY 2014) I will turn 30. 


Woah. 


It's weird. But it's happening. Everybody's doing it. 


I think over 30 years I've done some pretty cool things. I've lived in 11 homes, been to 13 countries, gotten two degrees, bought a house, started a career, and had lots of adventures. 


But what is life without goals? SO. Here are 10 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30. :) 


1. Sleep in a teepee. 

2. Go back to Asia (hey Thailand!). 
3. Finish (mostly) decorating my house. 
4. Go to Joshua Tree. 
5. Go (or at least book!) a Hawaiian adventure. 
6. Get the next girls trip on the calendar. 
7. Hear lots and lots and LOTS of music. Out loud. In person. 
8. Make photo books of all my past exploits. 
9. Learn how to make something dissappear in Photoshop.
10. Master a great bloody mary. 

love.lauren
SHARE:

1 comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig