August 27, 2013

bands I love (new record season!)

If I could get paid in iTunes giftcards and vinyl, I would. Most of my paycheck goes there anyway. 

This fall, so many great bands are releasing new music. 

I can't wait. Starting in early September there will be a steady stream of delicious new jams to explore. 

And it's going to be amazing.

And we're all going to love it. 

Here's a sampling of some of the records I'm most looking forward to. 

VII - September 30th

Magpie and the Dandelion - October 15th 

Repave - September 3rd 

Spreading Rumors - September 17th 

Wishbone - September 24th 

Days Are Gone - September 30th 

Jubilee - October 1st 

The Speed of Things - October 8th 

Wildewoman - October 15th 

Static - October 15th 


Let's Be Still - October 15th 

TBD - October 29th 

love.lauren 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig