February 18, 2013

shops I love (etsy).

There are a few things in life I willingly spend all my hard earned cash on. One of them is a craft-tastic labyrinth filled with great treasures better known as etsy. 

You could easily spend hours searching for any number of amazing prints, knick knacks, accessories, and jewels. You find one shop you love, which leads to another, and another, and...you get the idea. Pretty soon it's midnight, you haven't looked up from your laptop in four hours and you've got a crazed look in your eye. 


I know I've been there. You likely have too. 


In an effort to make it a little less overwhelming, here are five of my favorite shops on one of my FAVORITE websites. 


1. 





I have this little print hanging in my living room, and I love it. There's LOTS more where it came from too. 

2. 



I have this print as well as a couple of little notebooks, and I take them everywhere. 

3. 


I bought a letter bracelet for myself and one of my best friends for Christmas from this shop based out of Parma, Italy, and now I wear mine every day. 

4. 


I love these spoons. LOVE. Nicole Porter makes bright, vibrant textiles and kitchen accessories, and I would buy one of everything if I could! 

5. 


I found this custom stamp shop when I was looking for a housewarming gift, and it has quickly become my go-to. I even gifted myself one when I bought my first place. :) 


To see ALL of my favorite items and shops, checkout my etsy profile

Go. Spend an afternoon etsy exploring. Support a small business. Get something fun in the mail. Or send something fun to a friend! 

love.lauren
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig