February 20, 2013

food I love (brussels sprouts).

You guys. This salad might be one of my favorite things to eat. I make it at least twice a week. And then I make it again. I tell my friends. I tell strangers. It's super easy, delicious and different enough from your typical salad to feel special. Trust me. Make it. 


First, chop up some raw brussels sprouts. I usually end up using about 8-10 of them, but it depends on the size. 


Toast a handful of raw pine nuts. I usually throw them on a baking sheet and pop them in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 350 degrees. 


Slice up some really great parmigiano reggiano cheese.  



Grind some flaky sea salt. 


Toss it all together with some extra virgin olive oil and enjoy!

(sorry for the crappy final photo! I ate all of mine last night before I remembered to take one...so you'll have to settle for an instagram from a while back)

love.lauren  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig