December 11, 2018

places I love // joshua tree (+ 40th birthdays)

I love a good road trip. 
Especially one with some good ladies. 
Kelli was turning 40 + I was the only one who had ventured to Joshua Tree before, so it was decided. 
It's one of my favorite places. Close by, friendly, and weird enough to be interesting. 

If you're going, time is best spent wandering around. Just be sure to formulate a plan ahead of time, because wifi is minimal at best (and that's part of the charm). 

Here are some highlights: 

We stayed at The Harriet House
Made most of our meals at home, but ventured out to the iconic Pappy + Harriet's for late night beers and snacks and the delicious Frontier Cafe in nearby Pioneertown for brunch. 
Shopped at The End in Yucca Valley (+ all the other weird shops on that strip). 
Watched sunset from the park

+ made a stop at my favorite mountain on the way home for good measure. 
weekends are for adventures, and this one was a good one. 
























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig