June 18, 2018

keeler adventures // denmark (copenhagen)


after nearly a week of other worldly adventuring in the faroe islands, we headed back to denmark for the real reason we were there. about an hour by train from copenhagen, nyborg was the perfect place for a danish wedding. we stayed in the bottom floor of this airbnb, celebrated love, had an incredible meal here, and wandered around town for the weekend before returning to copenhagen for some final adventures. 

I've already wholeheartedly proclaimed my love for this city, so I'll spare you the gushing. I will say, it's one of the few places I've returned to, and every time I visit, I love it a little more. here were some highlights from this round: 

we stayed in this airbnb (which was wonderful!) and then hotel danmark - which we loved. 

we took an adorable canal tour with hey captain (the perfect alternative to the huge tour boats you see everywhere), wandered around the royal palace, eyed the crown jewels at rosenborg castle and enjoyed happy hour in the grass of the king's garden, climbed to the top of the round tower for the best view of the city and did some roller coastering in the twinkly wonderland of tivoli

our epic noma adventure aside, we stopped for coffee and treats at the corner (a noma offshoot), had some of the best mexican food of my life (and I live in AZ!) at sanchez, sipped all the danish beers at brus, reveled in the sunshine by the water with natural wines and snacks at den vandrette, fell in love with the pizza at baest, the pasta at mirabelle and all.the.things at cafe atelier september

everything about denmark is magic. the people, the food, the feeling of being there. I can't wait to go back. 







































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig