June 10, 2014

shops I love (etsy // 2).

It's been a while since my first list of etsy favorites. I feel like every day I'm stumbling across a new shop full of things I needtohave. Here are a few of my very favorites right now. 



Stefanie Sheehan. These rings. I want every single one. In multiple. Stefanie creates the most wonderful, tiny rings that are just my very favorite thing. I have the gold spike ring and I wear it every day (and get complimented on it. every day). I think the open ring will be my next treat. 


Swim Club. I got some of these bath salts as part of my blogshop goodie bag and I never looked back. They are in awesome packaging, work like a charm, and look just as cute on the shelf as they do in your tub. Do it. 



Small Gunns. These candles. UGH. They smell so good. And they look so good! And. They are in reusable whisky glasses. Everybody wins! 



Little Korboose. This shop sells everything from onesies and robot pillows to prints, but I'm a HUGE fan of their tea towels. I have the Arizona print (naturally) but I've had another handful of them sitting in my shopping cart for a good month. 



Sharp Tooth Studio. C'mon. These banners are just the cutest. What else is there to say? 

I can't say enough good things about etsy. It feels like a special treat when your order arrives carefully and thoughtfully wrapped by the person who made it. Did you know you can buy etsy gift cards? I got one for a recent birthday and it was one of my favorite gifts! 


love.lauren 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love lists like this as it gets me inspired to build up new favorites and wish list items...and who doesn't love window shopping through handmade and specialty items? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig