November 20, 2013

blogshop.


I've been crossing my fingers for a while hoping that someday Bri and Angela would bring blogshop to Phoenix. A couple weeks ago I took advantage of an even better opportunity and hopped up to Seattle to have some bff quality time and cross this class off my creative bucket list. 

I can't even begin to tell you all the info that is crammed in my head, in the margins of notebooks and scribbled on random scraps of paper. I learned more about photoshop magic in 10 minutes at blogshop than I did in 2 years of trying to "figure it out". And that studio. That city. That.Goodie.Bag. Guh. 


What a week. That's all. Being around such smart, creative gals was amazing. Maybe one of the best things I've ever done. And I've done some pretty great things. Forgive me now while I change up the layout of my slice of the internet daily as I play around. 

love.lauren














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig