November 22, 2013

shops I love (bando).


You guys. I love ban.do. I have more of their glittery goodness on my nightstand and sprinkled around my bedroom than I care to admit. Every time they have a sale, I can't resist. Sometimes I dream I have enough of their baubles to swim in them Scrooge McDuck style. I buy them for my fellow bridesmaids, for my mom, for my sister, for my best friends. 

They have an adorable blog, are inspiring on instagram and are just the a perfect way to brighten things up! 

Here are some of my absolute favorites that I can't get enough of. 

Check 'em out! 

and check out that fun gif I made at blogshop! woop. 
clockwise from top left: mini pom pom flower (I have it in blush, gold and off white), flurry pouf(hot pink!), mini hearts & the twist scarf. 

love.lauren

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig