June 6, 2013

lauren loves a show // mumford.


One of my favorite things to do at a show is stop and look at the crowd around me. There's something special about standing together and sharing in a sound you love. The crowd for this week's Mumford & Sons show was packed wall to wall on a hot Phoenix night, barefoot, dancing and mesmerized by the music. 

When a band can get 20,000 people to stand silent as they gather around a mic and sing their quiet guts out, you know there's magic in the air. 


It may have taken 2.5 hours to drive the 10 miles down the road to the venue, but I would drive across state lines for a great show. 


And it was. 


Sharing my absolute favorite Mumford video. :)





love.lauren 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig