June 3, 2013

blogs I love (a little list).


I know, I know! I most definitely fell asleep on you. Phew! Sorry about that. It's been a crazy few weeks. 

That being said, one of my favorite ways to unwind is to curl up with an iced coffee (orrrr Diet Coke...) and read my favorite blogs. There are SO many out there (hello, they let ME write one), that it can be daunting to weed through and pick out a handful you want to keep coming back to. 


A few years of practice have led me to some absolute favorites. Here are five lovely (I assume) women, who write wonderful stories, share creative ideas, and let us into their lives (just a little bit). 




Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess share some of my favorite ideas for recipes, home projects, and life. I can always count on a fun new cocktail, a home tour or a great idea






Meg does some of my favorite writing. Like ever. Stories like this are the kind I can FEEL when I read them (and remind me of this). I can't say enough about Meg's tales of adventure. You should read them. And tell others to read them. And if nothing else, she take dreamy, pretty pictures and has exceptional taste in music. 





Okay, if you're a girl and you have access to the internet, you have probably found Bri's blog already. BUT. That doesn't mean it's not one of my favorites. I love her posts on adventure, pretty things, and creative projects. And from what I can tell, girl throws a MEAN party





James. Her pictures. That's all. They're my favorite. 



Jordan's blog was one of the first I ever started reading, and I was hooked. She is a creative whirlwind, with great ideas for home, fun parties (who wouldn't want dinner on a beach under the Golden Gate Bridge?!), great surprises and just really, really good ideas

Happy Reading!

love.lauren 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig