April 16, 2013

reads I love (online mags!)

These days, some of my favorite things to read aren't newspapers or traditional magazines. They are publications I can check out from my iPhone or my laptop, for free, wherever I am. New online magazines are popping up every day, but I have some tried and true favorites that I thought I'd share! 



Lonny is a home decor magazine with so many pretty pictures I find myself spending a good hour soaking it all in. In addition to a monthly magazine, their website offers fresh, new content regularly to feed your need in between new issues. 



This lifestyle magazine is full of bright colors and great interviews. In addition to monthly issues, they also have the Daily Fancy. I love their adorable description of the Matchbook Girl: 

VIEWS THE WORLD THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES •

 loves to throw dinner parties, but has been known to burn the roast 

• VALUES ECCENTRICITY OVER CONVENTION •

 is the first to laugh at her own bad jokes 

• KNOWS THE CHA-CHA, THE CHARLESTON, AND THE TANGO •

 paints her nails bright coral when she's feeling blue 

• IS INFINITELY CURIOUS •

 could happily live off of red velvet cake 

• PENS HAND WRITTEN NOTES TO HER GRANDMOTHER •

 has a signature shade of lipstick 

• SECRETLY THINKS SHE MAY BE BABE PALEY REINCARNATED •

 received an ipad for her birthday, but will never give up her library card 

• HAS A BUCKET LIST A MILE LONG AND DREAMS A DIME A DOZEN •

 is smart, but never a show-off 

• LISTENS TO THE DAY'S FORECAST, BUT TRUSTS HER OWN INTUITION •

 never says no to a sunday matinee at the theater 

• IS QUICK TO BLUSH, BUT NEVER SHORT OF A WITTY REPLY •

 has a skip in her step and a twinkle in her eye 

• ALWAYS SHARES HER LAST PIECE OF GUM




Rue combines great design with fun, sparkly and creative stories that make it one of my ABSOLUTE favorites. Check them out! 



Emma is a Phoenix-based magazine that shares great recipes, DIY projects and party ideas for young gals.

I think I've shared enough to keep you busy for a while! Check them out, subscribe, and enjoy! 

love.lauren
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig