January 26, 2013

gifts I love (birchbox).




For my birthday this year, one very savvy gift giver treated me to a Birchbox subscription. I had wanted to try it out for so long, but never made the jump. 

Birchbox is subscription service that sends you an adorably packaged box once a month full of small versions of some of the best beauty & lifestyle products around, as well as some extra treats, special notes and tips, and more. 


My first bright pink box showed up at my doorstep this week, and I'm in love. It's the PERFECT gift for any gal in your life who spends 1/2 her paycheck at Sephora, or it's the perfect gift to #treatyoself with. ;) 



love.lauren
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig