January 17, 2013

coffee I love (songbird coffee & tea house).

In recent years, we've seen LOTS of unique and cozy coffee shops pop up around downtown Phoenix. It seems like there is a place that fits just about anyone. One of my favorites (and within walking distance of my home!) is Songbird Coffee & Tea House

In the heart of Roosevelt Row (and connected to the first friday art hot spot MonOrchid!)Songbird is a perfect spot to spend a morning people watching and enjoying the city.


The coffee and pastries are delicious, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming (I remember when they were opening and put out a call for people to bring their own items for the bookshelves), and there is always something going on in or around Songbird. Artists in house, acoustic music nights, events, etc. Let's be honest, it's a pretty great place to be. 


Now they've even announced a new Songbird Saturday Concert Series. If this isn't enough reason to stop in, I don't know what is!








love.lauren
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig