January 30, 2014

things I love (a great distraction).



Every once in a while, you just need something fun to read. Here are some of the best distractions I've found lately. 


- Hilarious Amazon reviews for a ridiculous TV... (via Matador Network)


- Two friends decide to spend 40 days trying to date...and document all of it. This was one of my favorites! (via 40 Days of Dating).  


- George Clooney discussing nipples on his bat suit and other gems during his recent Reddit Ask Me Anything session. 


- The AMAZING Grand Budapest Hotel trailer. Cannot. Wait.


- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I love them all, but c'mon. Tina Fey? Yes.  


love.lauren 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig