May 8, 2013

shops I love (baublebar).


I have my fair share of vices. 

Jewelry shopping is firmly planted in the top five. 


So when I found a website that sells piles and piles of gems for much better prices than some of my favorite go to's (I'm looking at you and your $150 bubble necklace j.crew!), I quickly memorized my credit card number and became a loyal supporter. 


BaubleBar is an online shop dedicated to overwhelming the senses with sparkly, beautiful pieces. I could spend HOURS (and have!) clicking from page to page. They sell jewels in every shape, size and color, from giant, ornate statement necklaces (that's me!) to dainty, delicate monogrammed treats. 


They partner with well-known designers like Gorjana on limited edition designs and ask popular bloggers like Honestly...WTF to curate shops. They add new pieces all the time, and every one is equally lust worthy. 


Delivery is fast and treasures come wrapped in velvety little bags for safekeeping and easy storage. I highly recommend creating an account, because you collect points as you shop that you can use for discounts on future orders. 


Whenever I wear a BaubleBar gem, I inveitably find myself in a conversation about where I got it. 


Take a look. I'm positive you'll find yourself a treasure. 



love.lauren


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig