December 5, 2012

tis the season

This week one of my very favorite local shops (Frances!) shared my holiday flair with their readers. 

It's my first Christmas in my first home (!!!), and so it was pretty fun to start from scratch with my holiday decorations and really go for it. 


I went with white + gold, and happily scored most of my favorite items at the Frances holiday shop (if you're in Phx, go! now! I'll wait!) and supplemented with some solid staples from Target and loads of homemade pom poms. I'm sort of in love with how it turned out. If you need me between now and the new year you can find me in my dimly lit downtown place gazing up at my twinkly tree! 


Check out their blog post and more photos here! 




SHARE:

1 comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig