December 10, 2012

a hip, happening holiday.



Christmas music gets a bad rap. Driving in the car yesterday I asked my mom why she wasn't listening to it, and her response was "blech, NO WAY! it's so corny!". Every year I spend hours making the perfect playlist. 

So, even though I love a great classic, in the holiday spirit, here are some holiday jams that don't live up to the eye-rolling, cringe-inducing stereotype.  

Sleigh Ride - Fun. 
Wonderful Christmastime - The Shins
Please Come Home For Christmas - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals 
We Need a Little Christmas - AgesandAges 
Carol of the Bells - the bird and the bee 
Just Like Christmas - Low 
Xmas Time is Here Again - My Morning Jacket 
All My Bells Are Ringing - Lenka 
Christmas Is Coming Soon - Blitzen Trapper 
The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes 
Christmas With You Is The Best - The Long Winters 
Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World 
Baby It's Cold Outside - She & Him 
When the Leaves - Ingrid Michaelson 
Happy Xmas, War is Over - The Polyphonic Spree

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig