August 5, 2019

local gems I love // cosmic brunching (PHX).


before I left phoenix, I met a rad gal doing some magical things. 

monika, of cosmic hour, is a true land mermaid. I first met her at a party my beloved frances was having + it was love at first reading. a tarot gem, monika is a perfect combo of adorable, mystical and cool. she creates a dreamy experience for everyone, whether you're a tarot regular, unsure and curious, or just looking for a good time. 

I've since invited her to two brunches in my home where she did readings for girlfriends, who LOVED it. I try to find excuses to hang with her and soak up her magic whenever I can. 

good news is, she just added aura photography to her offerings (!!!!)  + you better believe I'll be taking her up on it on my next trip home. 

sharing snaps from a cosmic birthday brunch with amazing lady friends + PERFECT cosmic donuts from the most adorable snackbar. she dreamed them up on a moment's notice and they were even better than they look. 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig