March 16, 2016

people I love // IT'S LINDSEY'S BIRTHDAY!


today is my little sister's 29th birthday. 

she's the best human I know. 

so it was only fitting to gather her friends in secret and nearly scare her to death with a surprise party! 

it was full of crowns & cake & champs & merriment. 

today (and always) it's obvious what a wonderful person she is.I don't know anyone who is more adventurous, kind, or fun. she's loved by some great friends, and rocks a giant headpiece like nobody's business. 

happy happy birthday, lindsey! xo















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the most amazing loving sister! How did I get so lucky! Thank you for kicking off my 29th year with so much sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is truly the most adorable thing ever. you guys are the cutest sisters on the planet earth.

    ReplyDelete

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig