March 11, 2013

shops I love (frances).


Growing up in the East Valley, I didn't try very hard to find unique shops in town. That's why years later when I ventured out past Tempe and stumbled upon Frances, I was shocked to know such great places existed. 

At this point, I talk about Frances so much that I get at least one gift card for every major holiday. I take visitors there. I can identify employees by voice when I call with a question. It's safe to say they're my favorite. Hands down. 


Now with TWO locations (!!!), one in Medlock Plaza on Central and Camelback and one in the ever-hip Union at the Biltmore, there is even more reason to visit. I've even been known to hit up both locations in one day. 


When you love something, you commit. 


Frances stocks just about anything you would need to treat a friend (or yourself!) with something special. Handmade cards and crafts from local artists, the best indie magazines, home decor, vintage and new clothes, TOMS shoes in all shapes and sizes, and jewelry that would make anyone swoon. 


Don't even get me started on their holiday shop


They've branched out to start hosting small workshops and events, which is a perfect way to showcase their space and offer creative how-to's at the same time. Want to learn how to make a pom pom? Take a good photo? Plant an herb garden? Wrap a gift? Done. 


Next time you're looking for a gift or just looking to browse, visit one of their shops! Or check out their adorable blog

It's almost certain that you'll leave with a treasure! 








love.lauren 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey...you over there! Tell me what you think!

© love.lauren | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig